Another Holiday season has come and gone and brides are now prepping for a 2012 Winter Wedding.
Brides often have trouble avoiding decorations that give their space more of a Christmas Party feel.
This LOVELY, creative winter wedding shoot is a shining example of how to have a Holiday celebration without the reds and greens.
Every last detail was thoughtfully planned by a team of super-talented vendors that have mastered the art of wedding design.
This styled scene could not be any sweeter! Hope it inspires all you Holiday season brides.
- Photographer: Becca Rillo Photography
- Event Planner: Marisa Nicole, Weddings & Events
- Floral Designer: Enchanted Garden Floral Design
- Invitation Designer: LLY Designs
- Dress Store: TheGownSwap.com
- Other: Tasteful Treasures
- Cake Designer: The Butter End Cakery
- Equipment Rentals: The Vintage Table Co., A1 Event Rentals
- Makeup Artist: Elegance By Alex
- Event Venue: Upper Las Virgenes Canyon Open Space Preserve
- Location: Calabasas, CA
- Models: Alexandra Bowers & Brian Leahy
Category: BOHEMIAN, bridal accessories, Bridal Gowns, Ceremony, CRAFTY, Fashion, Favorites, FEMININE, Flowers, Hair, Handmade, Jewelry, MODERN, Planning, Real Weddings, Reception, Resources, stationery, STYLE INSPIRATION, Vendors, VINTAGE