This lovely flowerless wedding photo shoot is proof that a wedding without flowers is not without character…
The colors are vibrant, the setting is breathtaking and the details are abundant!
Notice how many creative elements that unconventionally mimic the floral form including; the brooch bouquet by fantasy floral, the 3D frosted flowers on the Sweet and Saucy cake and the silk rose tablecloth and chair backs from Wildflower Linens. SWEET!
With Becca Rillo behind the lens, every detail pops revealing the multiple textures and depths in every scene.
There’s a fantastic blend of dramatic and whimsical image styles in the set.
Clearly, this flowerless wedding has no shortage of FUN which is key to making your celebration memorable
Big thanks to Sophia at Les Belles Affaires for submitting this photo shoot.
- Photography: Becca Rillo
- Models: Allison Horack & Matt Conde
- Brooch Bouquet: Amanda Heer of fantasy floral Designs
- Location: Private Estate, Rancho Sante Fe
- Coordinator: Les Belles Affaires
- Invitation Designer: Where’s the Party? (Orange County)
- Dress Store: erin cole Designs
- Cake: Sweet and Saucy
- Linens: Wildflower Linen
- Hair & Makeup: flawless faces
- Event Rentals: Archive Vintage Rentals & Signature Party
Category: bridal accessories, bridal bouquets, Bridal Gowns, Bridesmaids, cakes, cakes and sweets, Ceremony, CRAFTY, Fashion, Favorites, FEMININE, Flowers, Hair, Handmade, Jewelry, MODERN, Reception, shoes, stationery, STYLE INSPIRATION, Vendors