- Reem Acra- glamorous sparkled embellishments under romantic layers of sheer and flowing fabrics and slightly more transparent short sleeves. I’m loving the illusion bodice with the see through a-line structure. Now, that’s a gown your guests are going to want to see up close and personal.
- Monique Lhuillier- Another stunning and detailed Monique Lhuillier design that’s consistent with her beautiful, feminine aesthetic. I think the blush color adds some more romance but the gown is also available in white.
- Carolina Herrera- This dress is classic, elegant and simply marvelous, darling. Herrera certainly knows elegance and this lace mermaid gown is proof of that. How Sophisticated and timeless!
- Christos- Loving the infusion of the most popular silhouette with extra special and unique ribbon style adornment to add the wow factor. The detailing is unlike the other patterns seen on the bridal runway this season.
- Carolina Herrera- Again, upscale elegance is the name of the game. This dress is simply a work of art and the more I look at it, the more I like it. A ballgown style that’s tailored and painted to perfection.
- Oscar De La Renta- A silver metallic shimmer top with layers upon layers of soft and angelic fabric folds. All eyes on the bride-this gown is full of glam!
- Monique Lhuillier- You can easily spot the designer’s creations as she knows just how to flatter a woman’s body. This dress celebrates femininity with it’s impeccable floral details.
- Ines Di Santo- The go to designer for showstopping ballgowns, gives us a sexy and stand out number that will make the grooms jaw drop. It’s a ballgown that manages to show off a gorgeous body.
- Ines Di Santo- Another beautiful designer gown that stood out in a collection with lots of ballgowns. The clean lines and polished look of this dress is modern, sophisticated with a beautiful touch of glitz and glam. Very Parisian Chic!
More fabulous favorites from other bridal bloggers: