You know that the bride has infused her wedding with personal style when the table linens resemble her wedding dress.
Long gone are the days of the standard, stiff white or ivory tablecloths. HOORAY!
If it makes sense to choose your wedding gown before picking your jewelry, then why not approach your reception tables this way?
I hope my examples inspire you:
- Feathers- Wildflower Linen, Oscar de La Renta gown
- Lush Fabric Roses- dress by Amsale, Table image from Joy Marie Photo
- Feminine Flowers- dress by Watters, Table linens by Nuage Designs
- Chiffon- Chair by Wedding Linens Direct, Jenny Packham dress, Oscar de la Renta (Fall 2011) gown
- Draped (part one)- ARTSTAR by Laura Stone photography, Nicole Miller gown via Wedding Inspirasi
- Draped (part two)- Valentino event photo, Reverie by Melissa Sweet dress
- Blush layers/ruffles- Wildflower Linens, Dress from i-weddingdresses.com
- Lace- Gown by Jim Hjelm, La Tavola linens, photo by Simply Bloom
NOTE: I highly recommend you read my previous post about chair covers! It’s one of the best tips I can offer a bride to be.